Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Halloween wigs aren’t generally built for the long haul. They’re supposed to stand up to dancing, candy-binging and following tots around the ‘hood for just one night.
But we have a real treat for you today. If you’ve been considering a Halloween wig, these little babies have come a LONG way. Click each pic for details.
(Psst: See our tips at the end of the article for wig-wearing if you’ve never donned something spookysexyscarycool.)
She’s Got it All
This rainbow wig comes with matching socks and gloves for the look that has it all. So cute!
Killer (in a Weirdly Hot Way) Clown
This wig is truly killer! (And you knew we were going to include it…who doesn’t love Harley Quinn?) Check out the reviews to see it on real customers.
This is such a COOL take on the Bride of Frankenstein. Add some hot to your night with this fun pick.
Go Get ‘Em, Guy!
Nobody can hold THIS guy down (unless he wants that). Uber-blonde, long, and fun…female party guests will be asking for a li’l tug all party night long.
They’ll fall in love with you…and you’ll fall in love with this super-cool look. It’s on-trend and will look hot on your vamp-est outfits. Go for it!
Ouch! You’re too hot to handle in this totally 80s throwback. Go retro bleach blonde or dark-‘n-mysterious.
Don this whimsical piece and you’ll enchant one and all. In fantasy ombre.
This Wig Trumps All
Don’t worry, the real thing looks pretty fake too. You’ll get laughs and plenty of attention from this little piece.
- Wigs aren’t for everyone. The above wigs are all synthetic. They may feel itchy to some sensitive individuals. Make sure you buy from a supplier who offers a returns policy, just in case.
- Make sure the wig you purchase comes with a built-in wig cap. If not, you can purchase wig caps cheaply on Amazon or at your local beauty supply store.
- Wig too shiny? Dust it with cornstarch if it’s light-colored, or with cocoa powder if it’s dark.
- Most costume-style wigs are tell-tale by the front hairline. To soften it, try tinting the front of your hair with a temporary (rinse-out) color that blends with the wig. Then pull a few pieces of your own hair out at the front.
- While extremely long, lush wigs may look cool, they’re more prone to tangling. You may want to test out your wig with one wear before putting it on for the party night.