Disclosure: I may receive commission for items purchased through links. This helps keep our site free to readers.
Halloween is always scary. But today’s animatronics aim to tell a story and spook you in ways you never even thought of.
Hungry for haunt ideas? The animated props below might just get those juices going.
Click on each pic for details and be sure to scroll through reviews for videos of the items in action.
- Head and torso move
- Embedded fog machine
- Creepy voice with various sayings
- Rolls forward and backward
- Laughing child sound effects
- Manual-switch operated
Window Peeping Stalker
- Suction cup attachment
- Eyes move back and forth
- Updated hyper-realistic face
It’s a haunted holiday favorite, so don’t forget to add this broom to your haunt. It works seamlessly for a witch or Harry Potter theme.
- Moves in circles
- Cackling witch sound effects
- Motion and sound activated
Chainsaw With Sounds
- A realistic 29″ long
- Beaten-up, haunted look
- Makes loud chain saw sound
- Skull lights up and flashes
- Deep-voice soundtrack
- Uses 3 AAA batteries
Sorry to scare you with five-year-olds again, but this little group wanted to come out and play. The eerie part is the song rather than the motion, which is basically a repeat rotation.
- 4 creepy children in ghostly outfits
- Entire mechanism revolves slowly
- Creepy child’s song
Dueling Banjos Skeletons
- Each skeleton is about 39″ high
- Banter and banjo playing
- Can be separated up to 90 feet
These two exchange some hilarious banter and then play the famous tune. Creepy + morbidly funny = a total win in our book.