At Halloween Alliance, our goals are simple:
- To provide a network for Halloween lovers who are hopelessly in love with Halloween, and
- To promote a positive view of Halloween, a time when fantasy & festival come together to create the Greatest Play Day of the Year.
To help us reach these goals we:
- Publish relevant and interesting content celebrating Halloween…the greatest play day of the year!
- Published and currently archive Happy Halloween Magazine (1998-2002), designed to help Halloween fans explore the fantasy… and discover the possibilities.
- We now offer HallowZeen, our free online newsletter delivered straight to your inbox!
- Specialize in publishing ‘How to’ articles for fun and exciting Halloween crafts, props and decorations!
- Sponsored the Global Halloween Convergence (like a convention but a whole lot more fun!).
Who is Behind Halloween Alliance?
Halloween Alliance originally supported a national print magazine called “Happy Halloween,” edited by Rochelle Santopoalo.
Today it is a free informational website on all things Halloween, edited by Chris Molnar, a full-time work-at-home Dad. With contributions by Sarah Briggs (an original writer with the print magazine), ScreamingScarecrow (a near neighbor and former co-worker – Chris lends a hand and other body parts to help construct his massive home haunt every October) and many other talented writers Chris meets and browbeats with a foam zombie hand into giving up their Halloween secrets, we hope to continue publishing exciting and creative information for many years to come!